The Fluency Score was built for you.
What gets measured matters.
We know you want to better understand how your program helps startups and your community. You want data to demonstrate this impact to your stakeholders.
Put The Fluency Score to work for you! Show program efficacy, diagnose the needs and opportunities in a startup, and select the best startups for your program.
Options for Startup Support Organizations
For Program Selection
Go beyond a pitch deck and an interview. The Fluency Score complements your current due diligence by providing third-party data about the extent to which your applicants have de-risked their business model. You can use this data to determine which startups are the best fit for your program.
We recommend ordering Fluency Score evaluations on your top applicants, prior to making your final cohort selection.
For Demonstrating ROI
No need to wait for traction metrics like ‘Jobs Created’ or ‘Funding Raised’, because The Fluency Score can measure startups even before they have traction. Using The Fluency Score, you’ll have immediate, correlative data on program efficacy you can share with your stakeholders and program funders.
We recommend ordering pre- and post-program Fluency Score evaluations on each of your participating startups.
For Diagnosing Startup Needs
Before your program even begins, set up and communicate a shared understanding of the gaps and opportunities in each startup you support. The Fluency Score provides deep insights into the unresolved risks in each part of a startup’s business model and into their approach to validating those assumptions.
We recommend ordering the Expanded Fluency Score report, which includes an analysis of the company’s strengths and weaknesses in each risk vector.
InBIA-funded pilot now open!
Fluent is partnering with InBIA to bring The Fluency Score to accelerators across the US in 2020. Eligible programs will have the opportunity to receive free Fluency Score reports to complement their selection process and post-program reporting. Find out if your accelerator is eligible to join this exciting opportunity!
The Fluency Score
- The Fluency Score Report is a lightweight, cost-effective way to measure and understand a startup’s business model risk.
- It includes a Score and a visualization of the risks in each vector (Business Model Validated and Velocity Demonstrated).
- The Fluency Score Report is useful for comparing and ranking a group of companies and/or measuring pre- and post- program impact.
Expanded Fluency Score
- The Expanded Fluency Score Report includes the Score + visualization of risks.
- It also includes a full breakdown and analysis of the strengths and weaknesses in each risk vector, providing deep insights into opportunities for growth.
- The Expanded Fluency Score Report is useful for diagnosing the needs of a startup and for setting goals or working toward a shared understanding of stage and next steps.
Ready for better data?
The Fluency Score can be seamlessly integrated into your program. Check out our options.